Question
Posted by: Mary | 2004/11/03

Am I pregnant?

I have this pain on the right side of my abdomen and I have been feeling a little nausea but not often. Now I haven't missed my period yet and I am praying that I should. But I want to know the early signs of pregnancy before you can miss your period.

It is too early for these to be signs of pregnancy.

5
Posted by: cooeee | 2004/11/05

A HPT costs R15, hardly a fortune.

Reply to cooeee
Posted by: Sammy | 2004/11/03

I'm also in the same Dilemma but I have missed my periods for this month. So I have tiedness and feeling sleepy. I dont want to take PHT as I felt so dissapointed the last time I took it as the results were negative it really affected me. So what are other signs to look for?

Reply to Sammy
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/11/03

HI

It is indeed best to wait until you miss a period. I know how anxious you are to find out as i am also hoping to be pregnant soon. I have had many months were i had symptoms that i could be pregnant but it turned out to be nothing more than pms. Hang in there, when do you expect your period?

Reply to Shirls
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/03

Mary, You have to wait until you've missed a period before doing a HPT so please don't listen to Lappies, there is a few signs but they are so close to PMS symptoms that it is best to wait until you've missed a period. Some test can pick up pregnancy up to two days before your period is due, however it can give you a false negative and cost you furtunes in HPT's

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: lappies | 2004/11/03

Mary.........TAKE A HPT, won't that answer all your questions??

Reply to lappies