Question
Posted by: bgirl | 2004/10/29

am i pregnant

im 15 and recently did some haevy petting with my boyfriend but we did not have sex and he did not ejaculate near my vagina, i had my period a day after this and still was worried so took 2 home pregnancy tests both showed negative results we havnt been intimate since that day but now my period is late. i took a 3rd pregnancy test the day of my missed period which still showed a negative result. could i be pregnant? why is my period late?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

your period being a little late is not unusual, and given what you describe about what you and your boyfriend did it is extremely unlikely that you are preganant. If no sperm entered your vagina you cannot be pregnant. The pregnancy tests also confirmed this.

In the future, you should use a condom, and also consider using the contraceptive pill to prevent the risk of pregnancy.

For further information on periods please contact out GynaeDoc here at Health24

1
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/29

Normal that a woman's cycle changes due to stress, depression etc. Dont worry.

Lastly, try to focus on ur studies, and leave b/friends out for now. You have the whole future ahead of you than for you to start sleeping with BOYS and worrying about pregnancy.

Finish school,and make future for urself and then r/ships will follow. U are too young to deal with relationships problem at this stage. If ur b/friend can be caught that he is sleeping with u, He will be arrested of STATUTORY RAPE, Do u know that?

Reply to Zee