Question
Posted by: famz | 2004/10/06

Am i pregnant

I have been on the pill for about 5years now. As I wanted to loose weight I was on slimming products.I have heard that some of these makes the pill inactive.I have noticed that my tummy has grown a bit, and that I have milky liquid discharge from myslighty enlarged breast when I press them and I have the dark shadow line from the middle of my abdomen to my pubic area.However I am still having my menstruation regularly as I am still taking the pill. I have done a home test and a blood test which resulted negative(the blood test was done while I was menstruating)

You are unlikely to be pregnant. The pills could have those effects on the skin. You should have the milky discharge investigated.