Question
Posted by: bomba | 2007/02/27

Am I preg or is it a serious illness?

Nausia, some mornings vomiting especially when drinking coffee. Urinating more than usual. Had some milk like substance from breasts. I am 36 and have 2 children (9 and 5) years. I also get confused/disorientated. I have been feeling like this for 9 days but home test was negative. I am a few days late.
Am I pregnant or could this be some other illness?
Please help, I'm going nuts!

The test should be positive by now if you are 9 days late. Confusion is certainly not a sign of pregnancy. I would suggest that you see a doctor as soon as possible.

3
Posted by: reply | 2007/02/27

it might be the side effects of that medication. see your doc

Reply to reply
Posted by: bomba | 2007/02/27

I am about 6 to 8 days.
I am also on chronic meds for temporal lobe epilepsy, which are Lamictin and Serlife. Have been on them for more than a month.

Reply to bomba
Posted by: reply | 2007/02/27

Try a blood test. how late are you? I would say a visit to the doc is your best move

Reply to reply