Question
Posted by: Marcia | 2004/01/28

Am I ovulating?

I just had my last period last week the 19th of January, couple of days ago I had severe pains on my left ovary, and now I had this clear discharge coming out its not smelly it looks like an "egg white", what coould it be? Am I ovulating soo soon?

Thanx

You could be. It is Day 10 of your cycle and ovualtion does not always occur at the expected time.

1
Posted by: Zoe | 2004/01/28

Hi there,

I had the exact same thing last week, you can have a look at my postings. If you have that egg white dischrge, you are definately ovulating. It is possible earlier.

Reply to Zoe