Question
Posted by: Bob11111 | 2004/10/12

Am i ok. It's Like a rash

Lately after i have sex with my girlfirend i seem to get a rash around the head of my penis.But it goes away after a day or so. I thought i just got it from friction or her being a bit dry. But then now i have a rash around the base of my penis. Could it be unrelated. Should i go see a doctor. What could it be. Please help

We receive a lot of emails about skin problems like yours, but I cannot provide a helpful answer. To make a diagnosis, a skin rash needs to be examined by a doctor (wherever it is on the body). So see your doctor, or visit your local sexual health clinic. Call SA Sexual Health Assoc for a referral in your area 0860 100 262

Dr Elna McIntosh