Question
Posted by: gogo | 2007/03/12

am i normal

I masturbate regularly and i know if someone does the same. Also i get easily excited by naked men, but i love girls

Expert ImageArchive

Hello gogo

You need to decide whether the issue is to do with nakedness or being turned on by men and women. It is often taboo for men in heterosexual relationships to even consider the male body appealing and you may simply be turned on by the human body.

Masturbating is a healthy way of relieving sexual tension, and if you are concerned about the visual stimulus, change the images to women and see if there is any difference.

Women often get turned on by the naked female figure, and they are not gay. What you may be saying behind your comments is that you may fear that you are gay or bisexual in some way. I am not saying you are, so consider the comment in my first paragraph.

Mike Lacey-Smith

3
Posted by: jeff | 2007/03/14

well musturbating is really normal its only a way of relieving oneself from sexual tensions. i also do it at times

Reply to jeff
Posted by: gogo | 2007/03/13

I masturbate a lot every time i see a naked man i do and i get a erection. Is this normal? I also get a hard on when i kiss my girlfriend and when i think of her naked

Reply to gogo
Posted by: aha | 2007/03/13

hi gogo

you are normal. let's chat maybe we can teach each otherone or two things.we have the same interest...

Reply to aha