Question
Posted by: Angel | 2007/06/20

Am I manic depressive

I experience feelings of anxiety, it gets so bad that I have nightmares, the worst is I do not know why I am anxious.

How do I know I am bi-polar? I get very moody... please help me? Is dis just depression or am i manic

Do I suffer from Anxiety too?

Most people with anxiety disorder don't know WHY they are anxious --- because Anxiety Disorder consists of feeling very anxious WITHOUT any good reason for feeling like that. This doesn't sound like Bipola Disorder. See a good local shrink for a proper assessment in person, and discussion about whether any treatment is needed. If it is, as it sounds, purely an anxiety disorder, they do really well with CBT counselling and perhaps some medication