Posted by: Des | 2008/07/04

Am I MAD (Update 2)

Hi all (including the expert)

I have found a place, its not too far from where I currently live, however its easy for me to get to work, the shops, the gym, the X will be a few blocks and streets away but it really doesn’t bother me. And NO guys I didn’t decide to take it because its close to him, I took it because the people are animal lovers and have welcomed the fact that I will be bring my dog and cat along, it was SO brilliant when they lady said sure you can bring them along, and showed me that they could sleep with her dogs etc.

Its not perfect, the space is really small and the toilet and shower is literally IN the bedroom, I mean IN the bedroom there are no doors etc to close the toilet and shower, but I DONT care cost my animals can go with me and I STILL have the comforts of having everything that close like the shops etc.

I sent him an email yesterday to tell him I found a place and will be moving and he said I should move in Aug, BUGGER him I am calling today to take it and pay the deposit! They are a really nice Afrikaans couple and they seem to enjoy my company from the visit I made to them on Tues. The other thing is when I go out GALLIVANTING in the future at least I know my animals will be in good care, see I am a bit sneaky hey?

There are other financial issues like I didn’t pay my bond on the house YET and I did tell him, he is being mum about it, but if I know him he is going to INSIST! that I pay it and still contribute my other half of house hold expenses as well even though he knows I need to move, pay a deposit, pay the movers etc, etc, however I WILL find a way even if I have to make a bit of debt in the process, MOVING out I AM!

Guys I know you were concerned about me contacting his lover, its just something I NEEDED to do, but that was it, I got it out of my system, I guess sometimes one needs to get that stuff out and not carry that with you forever. For me it was a process of letting go and tell the lover they don’t have to worry about me, you see guy I threatened his lover that I would expose him to his family, its not nice to live knowing that someone out there has an axe over your head and could harm you, I am really not that sort of person so I just came clean and told him it was merely a threat and I WONT do it and I wont bother them either and they have nothing to worry about. I am to hurt to ponder revenge on them, I just want to get over this shit.

I have not told my X-partner where I am moving to and he doesn’t need to know, I told him he should not be contacting me EVER for anything, that’s why I needed ALL the necessary papers be sorted by the lawyer so I don’t have to be called up for anything, and my animals are going with me so there is NOTHING for me to go back for. He said he is seeing the lawyer today to get the necessary paperwork, so I will be waiting to hear/see the out come of that.

Will keep you guys updated with progress.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Thanks for the update Des.

Posted by: Kobela | 2008/07/04

So proud of you. Really.

Reply to Kobela
Posted by: lonewolf | 2008/07/04

GREAT. keep on gowing and growing. It is getting better already. %^&* the ex and get on with YOUR life. You owe it to you.

Reply to lonewolf