Question
Posted by: chikzy | 2005/07/11

am i losing it

ok here it goes all my life i've never belived in LOVE i used to mistreat anyone who told me that they loved me because i've always had a low self estem . i was always dissed ( teased ) by my peers through out my whole life about the way i looked ( i.e not beautiful enough i won't mount to anything and so forth) now something changed in my life the number one problem was solved ( i got all my teeth pulled out becasue they were the problem , and got false teeth ) I've never told anyone about this till now only some peers and other people i've encouted with . problem , I've resently meet some one who i love from the bottom of my heart , i love him mind body and soul . i can't stop thinking about him i see him almost everyday and we talk for hours i mean i'm totaly i love at times we even talk about marrige and children it's like a dream . my only fear which i'm scared it will come true and i know i'm being selfish about it but what can i do . am i normal i mean i've never been loved this way before and i don't wana lose the only person who loves me i mean he calls me at 1 in the morning if he has gone out and at 4 in the morning when he gets back is this amking sense ? is it fine ti be like this or am i just being crazy or blowing things out of porportion ?

If, for whatever reason, you were trained to feel bad about yourself and your appearance when younger, lack of self-confidence may well make you feel uneasy when things seem to be going well, especially in relationships. But don't let yourself feel so darn grateful that you put up with bad treatment from this guy, as you deserve only to be treated well and with respect.

1
Posted by: T44 | 2005/07/11

Love is a splendid thing - it makes you crazy!

Reply to T44