Question
Posted by: KAGI | 2004/11/16

AM I IMAGINING THINGS OR PREGGIES?

FIRSTLY I WANT TO BE PREGGIES,I AM FEELING THESE KIND OF SYMPTOMS,HEADACHE,LOWER ABDOMINAL PAINS LAST WEEK WITH A HEAVIER THAN NORMAL PERIOD AND MORE PERIOD PAINS,NAUSEA,BREAST SORENESS,TIRED MOST OF THE TIME,FEELING LIKE THROWING UP BUT NOT,SWELLING FEET,WEIGHT GAIN. AM I PREGNANT CANNOT BEAR TO DO A PREGGIES TEST IN CASE I`M NOT. PLS HELP ME MY NET SISTERS AND DOC.

If you had a period last week then it is unlikely that you are pregnant.

2
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/11/16

Hi Kagi

You didnt mention when was your last period, bcause some of the symptoms you mentioned only appears betwween 4-8 weeks not at an earlier satge except for breast tenderness.

Reply to zinzizo
Posted by: Golly | 2004/11/16

Kagi,

If you had your period last week, you are not pregnant. These are probably only simptoms of PMS and possibly stress, aneamia or water retention. Crazy as it may sound - drink lots of water and try to eat healthy foods. Stay away from sugar, caffeine and alcohol to try and detox your system.

Reply to Golly