Question
Posted by: hannah | 2004/11/30

Am i having a negative effect to the contraceptive?

HI

I've been on the 3 month injection for the past year and i haven't stopped bleeding, i spot sometimes but most of the time it's a normal period. The nurses say nothing's wrong but i'm getting worried now. pls help

Some women do react this way to the injection. You should take the PIll to regularise your cycle.

2
Posted by: Hannah | 2004/12/02

Reply to Hannah
Posted by: lana | 2004/12/02

As far as I know you´re not suppose to have a period for the time you´re getting the injection. But as we all know all women are different. Maybe you should contact a gynae and just as if it is something to worry about.

Reply to lana