Question
Posted by: soso | 2005/07/19

am i havin a misc.......

hi there laadies....i missed my periods last week on wednesday and i was a bit happy that maube i am preg i was planning to buy a hpt but could not cos i went late.......but today when i woke up i had a bit of blood...so i thought it could be implantation bleeding...but it does not seem to be stoping and the pain is increasing........i dont know what i should do.........should i go to the clinic?? what should i say.....i dont have a doctor of my own.......i feel like crying i have no idea what to do.......please help.........where can i go i am in Cape Town ................

Go to the nearest clinic to be checked.

3
Posted by: soso | 2005/07/19

i am having pains lke i usualy do but this time i have back pains too.......if i decide to stay home will this have any harm...are the pills i can buy to clean up my system if it so happens that i had a misc...........or is there anything i can use to clean up my system.......

anyway i realy thought i was preg.......would have been happy....my BF thinks this he has been shooting on the wrong directions and says he will keep trying but this trying business is hurting me emotionaly.........what if i cant have kids?? we are ready to have one now........he says even if it takes 3 yrs trying we will have one.........i cant bear the thought of unprotected sex fro the next three years ........with him dumping his babies in my eggs ..........the feeling makes me wanna cry!........right now the shitty cramps are painin like hell!

Reply to soso
Posted by: Sue | 2005/07/19

Hi soso - I would suggest that you go to a clinic immediately. Lots of pharmacies have their own clinics with professional staff who will be able to assist you. Do it, even if it is only to put your mind at rest. Don't keep on stressing on your own! Phone your nearest pharmacy, and if they don't have a clinic, ask them if they can refer you to a clinic. Or phone any doctor in your vicinity and ask the receptionist for information on clinics in the area. I know that large pharmacy groups like Dischem and Hyperpharm have their own clinics. Don't hesitate any further! Good luck!!!

Reply to Sue
Posted by: MH | 2005/07/19

Dear soso,

It sound to me like your periods was late this month. Does the pain feel like period pains? Remember, our minds work in funny ways, and it is crazy what we can tell outselves when we want to get pregnant. Sit back, take a deep breath and try and figure out if it feels like your periods would every month. If you can't figure it out logically, then make an appointment with your doctor and discuss it with him

Hope you feel better soon.

MH

Reply to MH