Question
Posted by: DT | 2004/11/18

Am I going crazy?

Hello

I am 21 and I have been experiencing some strange symptoms lately and I'm not sure if I should be worried or not.

I get headaches quite often and when I'm at work at I get dizzy sometimes too.
I feel tired most of the time and I'm saying and doing clumsy things.
But I'm also very worried about the fact that I'm having a hard time telling what is real and what is not. Some things feel like a dream and sometimes I don't know if something is real or if I just imagined it.
I don't know if this may be part of the problem, but I have also lost a lot of weight recently.

Thanks You

DT, your symptoms may fit in with a host of disorders including blood pressure and blood sugar problems, anaemia, middle ear problems, neurological problems and even drug interactions and poisoning. The best would be to see your doctor and have him make sure that there isn’t a serious underlying problem. Good luck.