Question
Posted by: JFK | 2005/07/24

Am I gay?

Since my wife stop having sex with me about 11 years ago, I explored many ways to masturbate. The best is to have anal sex with myself with a dildo. I've never been with another man and never had the urge to be with one, but I realy enjoy having anal sex with a dildo. Am I gay?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hello JFK and thanks for your question,

Enjoying a dildo anally doesn't make you gay. Enjoying having your anus stimulated in any way - touching, rimming or even penetration with a finger or other body - doesn't make you gay. Most men find stimulation of the prostate gland highly pleasurable.

Being gay is about being emotionally, physically and sexually attracted to other men.

You're straight. Enjoy your dildo.