Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2005/07/22

Am I fully developed?

I am 18 years old and have had my period since I was 11 and it is still irregular and I have the smallest boobs. I can't even wear a real bra. I have to wear a sports bra. And it doesn't make sense because no one in my family has small boobs. It just doesn't seem like I am fully developed, but I'm 18? I don't understand.

Expert ImageTeen expert

as this is a medical issue please post your question to our cyberdoc or gynaedoc here at health24

4
Posted by: Nick | 2005/08/11

Lisa,
everyone has different tastes. You'll be surprized how many men love small breasts on women. Just relax and let nature take its course. Many people will love you just as you are!

Reply to Nick
Posted by: mr.sam | 2005/08/04

dont worry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ................................................................................................................most men like women with small breast and if u must have BIG breast get a boob job

Reply to mr.sam
Posted by: Mike | 2005/07/25

If in time you are still unhappy, check into implants. Try the plastic surgeon web sites, many have info and photos of patients.

Reply to Mike
Posted by: Leigh | 2005/07/24

Hey Lisa,

Are you very active in sports and in general pretty thin? This can cause irregular periods and small breasts, because remember, breasts are mostly made up of fat. If youre very concerned about this, maybe it's the best to talk to your gp. There are certain medical conditions that can cause incomplete puberty development but these are usually not common.
Best of luck,
Leigh

Reply to Leigh