Question
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/12/08

am I feeling movement??

Hi All
this is my first baby and for the last 3 days Ive been feeling this bubbly butterfly type feeling in my lower tummy,
and it has happened more than once during the day
Im 14 weeks and 2days is it possible that this is Movement ??

also what is the avarage lenght and weight for a baby at this point in the pregancy,

It's possible that this is movement, though it is usually felt from a bit later.

3
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/12/09

I felt first movement with my 3rd child on 14 weeks

Enjoy!!

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/12/09

Thanx Francis

Reply to Ang22
Posted by: Francis | 2004/12/08

I felt my baby move at 16 weeks, (first and second child) but some say that it could happen before. The norm is between 18 - 24 weeks

I can't remember the size, but if you go to babycentredotcom you will find a week by week progress.

Fluttering is the first sign, but it also can be gas cause you get that a lot in the first few months.

Reply to Francis