Question
Posted by: twink | 2005/11/22

am i eating enough?

my daily diet is as follows:

for breakfast i have 1 nutrific biscuit with fat free yoghurt and an apple or raisins.

i have another apple at about 10:00

lunch at 12:00 is a salad with either a piece of chicken or fish

at supper at 18:00 is usually veggies with chicken or fish.

i also go to the gym 5-6 days a week, for about 60mins.

i'm worried that i'm not eating enough, which may cause problems with my metabolic rate. i'm 22 years old, 172cm tall and weigh 58kg.

HI Twink

I think that your diet question should be referred to Diet Doc. I would hate to be presumptious and talk about diet when there are clearly people more qualified than me in his area. So I would suggest that you get in contact with Diet Doc about this one. Sorry for the hassle.