Question
Posted by: pb | 2004/01/08

Am i doing something wrong

for the past 10 years I have been with three men. now what really gets to me is the fact that all 3 of them have messed around. I have been told that I drive them crazy just by looking at me. SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? Must I just accept the fact that all men are the same? At this point in my life, the only men I can tolerate is my son and my dad as well as my two boss's. Did men not used to do this in the old days? or is this fact just being thrown open more today?

pb,
Some men are faithful, some mess around --- and I guess on the whole you're more likely to meet the messing around type, because they're so much more obviously available and on the lookout.
All men are not the same, any more than all women are not the same ( thank goodness !) Both men and women also misbehaved badly in the old days, too, but they were much more discrete and we didn't hear so much about it.

1
Posted by: Angel | 2004/01/08

I don't think you should feel as though you're the one in the wrong here. I also had quite a few relationships where the men cheated on me. In fact, one of them cheated on me three times and strangely enough, I took him back every time. Until I realised that I was worth much more than that and let him go. So don't give up just yet, I'm sure somewhere out there, the right man who deserves you, is waiting for you. Keep the faith.

Reply to Angel