Question
Posted by: Janet | 2007/04/30

Am i doing it wrong?

My boyfriend emails me links on how to please a man sexually, is this because im doing something wrong or not enough of something or is it just because he thinks its fun to read....

Surely you have to ask him ? Maybe he thinks it's fun reading, maybe he's hinting at something the pair of you need to discuss. Why not hunt round the internet and find some references on how to please a woman, and send them to him ?

3
Posted by: Jip | 2007/04/30

Hi Janet

I do the same... as guys we sometimes have a fantasy of all sorts of positions and sexual images. that we would like to experiment, yes he might be asking for something.. maybe not. I do it just for the kick and my gf knows we try it. maybe he has an image of being in e.g porn movie and this turns him on send him some kinky things - email him and tell him what you would like to do to him, try it and see his response .. he'll purrrr like a kitten...

it maybe his way of foreplay... foreplay does not start in a bedroom it can start anywhere just by talking durty or imagining it..

Try it...

Reply to Jip
Posted by: Janet | 2007/04/30

I did ask and he said im 110% and i sent him some stuff 2... and told him that he should rather tell me if i need to do something different, he didnt say anything

Reply to Janet
Posted by: Maria | 2007/04/30

The only way to know for sure would be to ask him. I think there is a good chance though that he would like you to do things differently, but once again the only way to know what he wants you to do, is to ask! Communication is very important if your sex life is to be satisfactory for both partners.

Reply to Maria