Question
Posted by: tammy | 2006/10/31

am i depressed?please help

Hi there, i have had a year full of tragedies(i lost loved ones, i was involved in a terrible accident and i have been sick most of the time) and i think i am battling to get back to where my life was or at least grow from the experiences, BUt is seems as if i am loosing it. I am alwasy tired(though i go to gym 4 times a wk), I cannot focus(i'm loosing concentration) and i am battling to finish tasks i have started.I get upset easily, phew..i dont even enjoy my job anymore. What can i do to solve all this?Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I know what that can be like, tammy. Depression might be becoming part of the picture --- and only an assessment from a good local shrink or at least a really good GP might shed light on that ; and counselling, especially of the business-like CBT form, could help with the problems in general , as well as with Depression, if necessary

3
Posted by: tammy | 2006/11/02

thank you all for your responses and advise, its really appreciated.
Buffs:nope i am not the same lady you are talking about

Reply to tammy
Posted by: Buffs | 2006/11/01

hi tammy,

Are you the same lady who has the baby named Conner?

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: Lin | 2006/10/31

Sounds like you might b suffering from some form of depression. Why dont u go c a councellor/therapist for a few sessions? Do u have any hobbies that can take your mind off stuff? Why dont u do something like dance lessons. U'll get out and meet new and interresting people. Hope u feel better soon
:-)

Reply to Lin