Question
Posted by: K.e.l.l.y. | 2006/07/24

am i crazy??

im not sure if ive started my period or not.
im 15 and i just got this brownish stuff coming out of my vagina.
ive been getting that bit of discharge for 2 years now and i was woundering if that brown stuff that smells funny is blood mixed with discharge.
i was woundering if theres any at home things i could use instead of seeing my doctor.

It sounds like a period. If the discharge is smelly or if you are sexually active, you should see a doctor. If not, why don't you discuss this with your mother. They are usually quite good at assessing what is normal and what is not.

1
Posted by: MD | 2006/07/25

Have you ever menstruated?

Reply to MD