Question
Posted by: NELLY | 2008/05/21

Am I Bisexual

I am a young lady who is in high school, these days I seem to be attracted to a girl I saw after relocating to my new house but the problem is I also like boys ,but I never dated boys or girls is it just growing up or am I bisexual ?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Sometimes people develop crushes on people of the same sex and it stops there, but for others it is the case that they are attracted to men and women. The most important thing is to be comfortable with who you are, whatever your sexual orientation is.

For further advice why not post your question to our GLBT expert here at Health24?

4
Posted by: Jay | 2008/05/29

Agreed, rather come post your question on the GLBT Expert forum.

From personal experience: don't try and label yourself - they're constricting especially when you're trying to understand all these feelings. Things fall into place as time goes on.

But yeah, come post on the other forum and you'll definitely get some really good feedback :)

Reply to Jay
Posted by: Paul | 2008/05/28

There is a gay, lesbian and bisexual expert here on this website - you don't need a shrink, there's nothing wrong with you (sorry Anon)

Reply to Paul
Posted by: mike | 2008/05/27

hey dont feel so bad ur not bi ur just like everybody else im a boy who is sometimes attracted to other boys but i also like girls more

just ignore it

Reply to mike

Nelly - post your question to CyberShrink - he will give you good advice.