Posted by: Tazz | 2008/10/13

Am I being silly!!!

my boyfriend of nine years has had lots of affairs, the last one being very serious, this women opened up case' s against me and had me locked up on a daily basis for harrasing her although I had never seen her and took out a protection order against me with my boyfriend, she later apologised for what she had done only because he had left her and came back to me.I was told that he had bribed the SAP to lock me up, he said I was insane and was trying to get me committed, also got the SAP to write out affidavits to prove that they heard me go berserk and here was I scared to even speak for fear of being locked up.
My boyfriend is BI-POLAR and then on drugs and alcohol, it is two years now that his on meds and stopped bad behavior.
Recently he started a new job, being in the IT and for a bank he gets texts right through the night if the ATM' s have problems.
One day I saw a number on his ph and it was after hours and this number kept coming up, I called this number and she said she worked for the same bank.
While on a weekend away this same woman called and it was concerning work.
But two week later he sent me into Pick &  Pay and got a call, I checked his phone as I still can' t trust him 100% and saw a number.
Next day I called it, it was switched off, I kept calling it and it was switched off that told me this person knew my voice.
I then sent her a text, telling her he could have him blah blah blah..she called me back and said I was insane blah blah blah, to seek help and do I know what he does? I switched the phone off on her this time as she was now abusive.
I asked him who' s no was it before I called her and he wouldn' t say.He became rude and wouldn' t speak to me so this happened for over a month us not speaking.
Eventually he spoke to me and said it was the same lady I had spoken to the first time and she recognised my voice, reason she swithed off her phone, he works with her and she reported the matter to HR, but! why did she use another number if it was about workas he says, she has called him about work many a time after my first call, why now use another cell number, the bank pays for their phone bills, so plaes tell me do I have anythin to worry about here? am I insane as she says which I pointed out she doesn' t know me so how can she say such?.

Why on earth would you want to retain a guy like that as your bf ? If you must do so, see a relationship counsellor together and see what you might be able to work out together.

Posted by: Tazz | 2008/10/13

Thanks I have tried, this guy is so dependent on me, I am like his crutch, he sense' s when I want to move on and is so like HONEY, well behaved, comes home early from 16h00 latest being 17h00 so I get this"  I am home early every nite" , but, he leaves home at 6h00 and able to leave work at 14h00 pm being manager of IT, so has all that time to do whatever he wants, we don' t have a sex life, he blames it on the meds one being PROZAC but knows how to control himself on meds, miss' s a few days, I guess to get his libido going, but yes I need and want to get out now.
The SAP! I have tried and had them at my place to get my story but I knew nothing would become of it and it never did, they get away with everything.It was okay for a mom to be locked up with child if there was no one to take care of the child, it was okay for the child to be put into a police truck with chained criminals as that was the only vehicle going next door to the court, had I not begged for him to be placed in the same cell with myself and filthy shop and line lifters, he would' ve been placed with these men,he had to witness these women lifting their skirts and urinating in his presence, because there is a half a wall surrounding the urinal, doorless it was fine. nothing that can be done.
Case closed.

Reply to Tazz
Posted by: A | 2008/10/13

People who are cheaters always use the insane story time and time again, believe in yourself don’ t let them break you down.
Your best option is move on find a decent fella, yours is a habitual cheater and will always be take control of your life, go see a lawyer I would get legal advice on the arrest side you may have a case to claim false arrest ad against her.
But move on your life will be the same as the past 9 years is that how you want to live?

Reply to A