Posted by: Nondu | 2008/10/06

Am I being selfish

My boyfriend and I have just moved in together. He previously used to visit on weekends but, now I' m pregnant so we decided that it would better if we moved in together so that he' d be closer when I need him.
I think I' ve started to depend on him being around. He goes to visit his family and comes back after a day or two and I get upset when he comes back later than that.
I previously stayed alone and I didn' t have all this but now it' s like I' ve tasted the " apple"  and I want more of it.

Its not unusual for anyone, let alone a pregnant woman, to appreciate close compnay, and to miss their companion when he/she's away. If its relatively early in pregnancy, why dotn't you sometimes visit his family with him ?

Posted by: Nondu | 2008/10/08

I do go to visit his family with him but, I' m not much of a " sleep over" . I always sleep better when I' m home. Maybe I should start practising " sleep overs" 

Reply to Nondu
Posted by: SR | 2008/10/06

Very good question posed by Bob' s girlfriend ... you have me on the edge of my chair

Reply to SR
Posted by: Bob' s girlfriend | 2008/10/06

Why do you not go with him to his family?

Reply to Bob&#39 s girlfriend