Question
Posted by: ?? | 2007/12/05

AM I ASKING TOO MUCH?

my fiance don't stay with us for some work related reasons, and he usually come late when he visit us when he is not going to work, so last nidght he came at 10: 00 while i was going to bed, i asked him if he want to be a father or a boyfriend, and he asked why then i said a father cares for his family they are hist first priority and he don't bother to rush to them has, and a boyfriend will come late as this time for sex and leave in the morning.

i told him what we need is you, just to give us your piece of time because you come now at 10:00 night, the baby did't spend time with you at all ,she is already sleeping and all i get from u is sex and goodnight, that is not enough. we just need to have dinner with him, family time together because we don't see him every day because of his work.

though we see him on weekend but some of the weekend he is working.when time arrive for him to be with us why doensnt he atleast come early and have lunch and diinner with us, then some time with a baby too.yesterday he didn't even go to work he was on leave and was suppose to be with us, and he said he is coming to be with us.

does this man really care for us or there is someone elsewhere!

what will u do if u were in my shoes?

Why is he working so hard and such long hours ( if, indeed, this is what he is doing ) --- is it to be able to stop this after a time and to have accumulated enough money to benefit you and the baby ? Or for some other reason ?
Overall, it doesn't sound as though he's wanting to think and behave like a husband or father, but like an occasional convenient boyriend, when it suits him.

6
Posted by: There | 2007/12/05

I am in a situation and married. At least you get sex. I get nothing at all. I am at a point of giving up. I am thinking of telling him to not come at my place at all. Cause what's the use immidiately when he steps into the room my mood changes, so it's best for him to stay away.

Reply to There
Posted by: Ingiphile | 2007/12/05

Oh my! girl he is old enough - he has to sort himself out. You and the baby should be his first priority as his is planning to marry you.

Reply to Ingiphile
Posted by: ?? | 2007/12/05

im 27 and he is 32, the baby is 2yr

Reply to ??
Posted by: Ingiphile | 2007/12/05

I think he still want to be a boyfriend not a family man. By the way how old are you(you& your man?) Maybe he is still young for such commitment - he want to enjoy his youth with friends.

Reply to Ingiphile
Posted by: ?? | 2007/12/05

Me just say anything dear!

Reply to ??
Posted by: Me | 2007/12/05

You already have an answer but want to hear it from us isn't it ??.?

Reply to Me