Question
Posted by: Confuscious | 2002/09/25

Am i a nympho?

Hello Doc

I am concerned because i am obsessed with having sex/making love to my hubby.
I get turned on even when he just touches my arm or back. When he kisses me, a simple plain kiss, i get all hot and my body aches for him to touch me and make love to me.
Our sex life is extremely good and i love making love to him.
My orgasims are really intense.
The problem is he says i love sex too much.
I have never felt this way with my first lover and there is not much difference in size.
Why am i so horny all the time.
Please excuse my tone but it concerns me.
WHAT IS A NYMPHO ANYWAY? HOW CAN ONE IDENTIFY IF YOU ARE A NYMPHO?

I await your reply!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Confuscious,
Nymphomania means an insatiable pathological [or abnormal] for sex where the woman continually seeks sexual gratification which may not give pleasure or satisfaction. Sexual activity is compulsive and usually promiscuous regardless of the consequences, often without love or emotion.
I do not see that you fit into this definition, as you are in a loving relationship with your husband and do find sex satisfying. I assume that you are newly married, and must be in the 'lust phase which can last 2-3 years.

2
Posted by: SUZY Q | 2002/09/27

I WENT THROUGH THAT STAGE WITH MY BOYFRIEND. THAT WAS ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO AND WE USED TO GO AT IT LIKE BUNNIES. WE USED TO BOOK INTO HOTEL ROOMS AND WE USED TO DO IT ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE, SOMETIMES UP TO 5 TIMES A DAY! I THINK THAT IT'S THE INITIAL LUST BUT IT SOON GOES AWAY. NOW SIX YEARS LATER WE STILL ENJOY A HEALTHY SEX LIFE BUT THINGS HAVE COOLED DOWN. MY ADVICE TO YOU IS JUST ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS! IF HE'S COMPLAINING ABOUT YOU BEING TOO HORNY, MAYBE HE SHOULD TRY ONE OF THOSE OTC ENHANCES LIKE HERBOLOGY HORNY GOAT WEED OR EXTREME PASSION BY GENESIS AFRIQUE!

Reply to SUZY Q
Posted by: James | 2002/09/27

Wish my wife had the same "problem". You are definetly normal. If we have sex once in three months it is a lot(and also only on her request, never when I want to). Please tell me your secret to success. We are not even old, only 30 yrs of age. Enjoy it while it lasts!!! My sexlife is gone forever unless I go elsewhere(just being honest). I am not even interested anymore because it is sooooooooo boring anyway and I am starting to despize her for this. I just carry on from day to day and try and focus my mind on other stuff. Nice to have no sexlife at 30 hey? Keep up the good work and you will not have any problems.

Reply to James