Question
Posted by: Worried | 2007/12/03

am i?

Im a 23yr old. I have always suffered from irregular periods but this time i'm a bit worried. I had my last period on the 12 Oct and it lasted for about 10 days (as usual). For the 3 months or so before that i kept coming on every 10 or so days. I Have now missed my peiod in November. My boyfriend and i have been sleeping together and I'm now worried that i might be pregnant. I have been feeling out of sorts and a bit sick but i thought that that was maybe because i have always suffered from constipation and sometimes feel like that because of it.
We slet together yesterday and a few hours later i took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I took another one this morning and the second line came out much lighter than the one yesterday. Will it say i'm pregnant because we slept together yesterday and that his discharge (not that he comes inside of me) was still in me or will i really be pregnant?
I'm really worried because i dont want to be pregnant. Please let me know what might be happening

You have had two positive pregnancy tests. Having sex before testing will not influence the pregnancy test.
It looks like you are pregnant.

1
Posted by: L | 2007/12/03

Sorry babe, but if the line's there it's THERE.Trust me I was at the other end of the spectrum staring at that invisible line to make it appear every time.When it did there was no turning back.
A pregnancy test shows the HCG levels in your body,this is found in your urine.Your urine, does not pass through your vaginal tract, so there shouldn't really be any sperm on the test stick and I don't think it should affect the outcome.
Take another test tomorrow,and then go to a doctor or family planning clinic.
Good Luck

Reply to L