Question
Posted by: Carol | 2007/06/11

ALZM 0.5 / Fluoxetine 20

Having been feeling down but a little better. Started waking up again in the evening and battling to fall asleep agin so i increaced my alzam 0.5 dosage. Instead of taking one tablet in the evening as perscribed on Saturday night I took two. Then last night took three. Slept through and woke up on time no problems..... Got a slight headache but thats it. is this something i must tell my doc....Suppose I will have to when i run out of them

Yes, you should tell your doc --- not only must he know when repeating the prescription, but he may want to advise you about how best to use them --- not only as regards dose, but also such things as the adviseability of taking a drug holiday, and not using them every night, lest you become dependent on them, and start to experience worse sleep when you try to stop them