Question
Posted by: Jen | 2005/07/28

Always wet

What could be the cause of always being wet, aroused or not aroused , wetness is always there, and this is so embarrassing as if if something is dripping.
The doctor gave me some pills to take for candida for three days but the problem is still there , could it be that i am gonna have my periods, as i can feel i have menstrual pains. i last had my periods last year before i had a baby. Now it's 8 months since i gave birth through ceaserian section.

please help with this wetness thing,

It sounds like an infection. Ask your doctor to take a swab to see what type of infection.