Question
Posted by: Tired and sick | 2007/02/27

Always tired and have stomach pains

Ok I have been sick recently with a bout of flu, but nothing serious. I am also a diabetic type 1 on Humalog mix 25, but my diabeties is very well controlled. I am bloated, my breasts are sore, I have hot flashes and i need to pee alot.My stomach either works over time or i become constipated. One would swear Im pregnant, but I have had a recent period and done a home pregnancy test, which came out negative... Please help, I need to know what are the possible illnesses related to these symptoms and whether I need to see a doctor or not

Dear Tired and Sick
You do need to see a doctor to exclude low grade kidney infection.