Question
Posted by: Not Bladder Invection | 2003/12/08

Always thursty and Dry

I need some advice. I seem to be having trouble with my health my i'm still very young. 20. I have this dryness in my mouth as if i dont have enought spit. When i wake up in die morning my mouth is so dry i cant down a glass of water fast enough. I have been to the doctor and i have been tested for diabetes but i dont have it, i also dont have high or low blood pressure. Something that keeps on reacuring is that i have little traces of blood in my water, and the doctor tests me everytime and everytime it is so, and the docter just gives me pills wich takes it away but then as soon as the perscription is done it comes back. I also have some pressure on the lower back constintly and my body does not hold water at all. example: I could drink a class of water now and in 2 minutes nature calls

Please i need some advice. I cant continue like this
thanks

NBI, it sounds like you might suffer from an autoimmune disorder like Sjögren’s syndrome. The best would be to see a specialist physician and have it sorted out. Good luck.

1
Posted by: ciska | 2003/12/08

Hi.
I've been experiencing the same problems as you. I'm constantly thirsty, and they also tested me for diabetes, but I don't have it. I don't have high or low blood pressure. I also have to go to the toilet after drinking a glass of water. Maybe I can benefit from your question, cause this happens to me too. Good luck, anyway.

Reply to ciska