Question
Posted by: pix | 2007/04/11

always sick please answer

I just want to know something (doctors are to expensive and I don’t have medical)
I have been suffering the past 11day from: headaches, nausea, stomach pains after eating back / kidney pains (urine has been tested no infection) and I pay R206 every time I go see the doc for a few tabs and it just would not go away. Can you perhaps suggest something? I can not be pregnant because I have no partner for the last 2 years.
Note: I had my gallbladder, appendix removed and a "mantelvlies op" i am 24

Dear Pix
You may have an infection - if you don't have medical aid it may be worth your while to go to a provincial hospital if this does not get better with symptomatic treatment.