Question
Posted by: food | 2005/11/23

always hungry

I seem to have an unusally high appetite
I am hungry even hour, no matter how much I eat.
I have tried vermox as prescribed but it did nothing to my appeptite
I eat lots of carbs and nothing seems to keep me satisfied for more
than an hour. I have picked up 2kg in the past month
I have this problem for the past month and it seems to be getting worse. I even get up during the night for food. Please help urgently.

Food, it might be due to something like diabetes or a thyroid problem, but usually these people lose weight in spite of their increased food intake. The best would be to see your doctor and find out what the problem is. Good luck.

1
Posted by: WENDY | 2005/11/24

Have you considered that you may be glucose intolerant. There have been lots of articles in various magazines lately concerning this condition. I would suggest that you go and see your GP and ask him to do a glucose tolerance test on you.

Good Luck

Reply to WENDY