Question
Posted by: cee | 2004/11/04

alternative methods -Bravo method to increae breast size

I would just like to know if the method used in the usa to increase or firm breasts without surgery is availabe here. I think it is called the Bravo method but I am not 100% sure. It involves suction cups you wear for at least 10 hours a day for 6 weeks. The surgeon they interviewed said it was a definate alternative to surgery if you had the patience or were totally opposed to surgery. Could you please let me have more information if you have any knowledge on this procedure.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Cee,

Please don't experiment with these procedures. There is none that is proven as actually working. There are fantastic makes of padded bras available today, which are cheaper and less painful alternatives.