Question
Posted by: lola | 2007/12/21

alone

I have been cheated on by my husband and still wonder if he is doing it. I work alone and when I get home I need some conversation with anyone but he says he needs his space. everything I say and do is wrong in our marriage but the sex is good for him I try to pleasure him in every way I am alone and cant take it anymore

I don't see why it should be your task top pleasure him and please him, and ignore your own very valid needs. Isn't there some way to persuade him into marriage counselling with you, even if he needs to thinks its to help him deal with the problems he has about you ? And at least DO see a counsellor for you, yourself, to regain your sel-esteem and strength, You don't seem to be encouraging him to be loving towards you, only to become more demanding.

3
Posted by: Britty | 2007/12/21

True love does exist but sometimes one doesn't get it right first time. Your husband only sees you as a bed mate and how you feel or think about anythng is of no interest to him whatsoever - that is definitely not love as love is so much more than sleeping with someone. As for your tears a friend recently told me the following:- No man is worth your tears because the man who is won't make you cry. Maybe marriage counselling will help, give it a try at least but if you continue to feel the way you do, do yourself a favour and find a man who will love you too much to make you cry. Take care.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: lola | 2007/12/21

I love him so much that whenever we are intimate all i can do is cry ... is there such a thing like giving and returning love ... My husband is my first and hopefully my last I still believe that if you sleep with someone thats the person you will be with forever should I get that out of my mind does love only exist in fairytales????

Reply to lola
Posted by: Sg | 2007/12/21

Not sure if you have a question but the fact that your husband has cheated on you and you then do everything to still please/satisfy him,makes one think !
You need to seriously sit him down and talk about your issues and in need even go see a specialist in this field.
He wants to bonk you but appears not to want much else.This isn't right or fair.

Reply to Sg