Question
Posted by: dido | 2004/10/21

Alone

I've been going out with my BF for 8months and never used contraceptics, we went for an HIV test in July & the results came negative. I did a home pregnancy test on Monday & the result came positive. I told him about the pregnancy he told me to have an abortion 'cause he thinks this child is not his & he can only support him/her after the DNA test resuts. (he was involved in an accident in 2000 & the Doctors removed one of his testicles & they told him that he will never have kids because the other one was also damaged).My parents are very strict & i don't expect any support from them.

If you have doubts about the paternity, you could have a paternity test done. If you have not had any other partners but he is doubtful, the only conclusive way to prove to him that he is the father, is wth a paternity test.

6
Posted by: dido | 2004/10/26

I am 100% sure that he is the father.

Reply to dido
Posted by: Purple | 2004/10/22

Remember that pregnancy is dated from the first day of your last menstrual period. You are usually around 5 or 6 weeks when you miss your period.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: . | 2004/10/21

When you go see a doc you can find out when you might have conceieved.
Unless you know your cycles, you can count about 14 days before your period was supposed to start. That will give you the few days in which you ovulated, when you could have conceived, and tell him that you were with him. If you both remember - excellent, if not youll have to wait till dna tests.

Please remember that being blessed with a baby is an amazing thing, so many women on this forum are waiting anxiously for their time, if you are going to have an abortion please think things out carefully. DONT let him force your into something you dont want to do. All the best, and Congrats on the pregnancy.

Reply to .
Posted by: MeMe | 2004/10/21

Yes Dido, If you were intimitate with anybody else then his doubts are justified. You have to come clean on whether you slept with someone else. Can you blame him after the prognosis he got?

Reply to MeMe
Posted by: El | 2004/10/21

Dido I think he is lying his way out of this pregnancy by saying all those things, so the question here is did you or did you not have sex with anyone else besides him?

Reply to El
Posted by: . | 2004/10/21

Is the baby really his? Sorry gotto ask

Reply to .