Question
Posted by: tony | 2004/01/28

ALLICIN FOR CANCER/AIDS/HERPES THRUSH

I understand that allicin, the only real active ingredient in Garlci is used to treat the above. Does anyone know of a form of this product that is stable? All supplements have minimal allicin content and eating 40 cloves a day doesn't appeal to me. Cooking it apparently kills the allicin

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Tony

Sorry. I am not aware of a product with such a large quantity of allicin in it.

Estie

2
Posted by: seymour | 2004/01/28

RESEARCHERS WELCOME GARLIC BREAKTHROUGH.

Medical Researchers around the world have welcomed the news that Allicin, the active essential ingredient in garlic, is now available in a stabilised form.

Allicin has previously only been available as a synthesised product with a shelf life of only a few hours. Allicin has been used to treat Cancers, the common cold, arthritis, herpes, psoriasis, candidiasis, warts, thrush and asthma to name a few of its healing properties. It has also been found to rapidly boost the immune system in AIDS related treatment.

Garlic is one of the edible plants, which has generated a lot of interest throughout human history as a medicinal panacea. Wide ranges of micro-organisms including bacteria, fungi, protozoa and viruses have been shown to be sensitive to crushed garlic preparations. However, it was not until 1944 that the component responsible for the remarkable antibacterial activity of crushed garlic cloves was isolated and identified.

One group of British researchers hit upon an effective method of producing Allicin and supplying it in a stable format.

Allimax is distributed in Southern Africa by Seymour Howe of De-Vivre-Naturale, who had been looking unsuccessfully for Allicin in a stable format for quite a number of years. Due to the exceptional healing qualities of Allicin and the well-documented research showing it’s efficacy in treating a multitude of ailments, Howe got particularly excited when he heard of these developments. Although the processes involved in producing Allimaxare very costly, at last, we will be able to bring a cost effective, truly beneficial, Pure Allicin Product to the Consumer, says Howe.

Almost all of the Garlic supplements available today at Health Shops, Pharmacies and Supermarkets, lack the pure, essential ingredient, Allicin. Most of these Products rely entirely on your body being able to generate Allicin once you have swallowed the tablet or capsule. Distilling fresh garlic produces garlic oil supplements; the oil that is produced is then diluted and placed into a capsule. This destroys most, if not all of the available Allicin. A few garlic powder supplements can generate some Allicin but this depends on the prevailing stomach conditions and may take several hours to accomplish conversion to Allicin in very small doses. This can also often lead to an unwanted garlic odor. Often the body’s systems are weakened and this also effects its ability to convert the Allicin.

Allimaxwill be marketed in three formats: A capsule which easily takes pure Allicin directly into the bloodstream via the digestive tract, A liquid which some people find easier to take with food or drink, and, A topical cream formulation for surface applications.

Such is the excitement at the possibility of obtaining Allicin in this format, that Howe has received numerous requests to supply Allimaxinto Clinical Trials at a number of Major Hospitals in South Africa. Many of these Hospitals had achieved definite successes in a multitude of treatments with synthesised Allicin. In this format, documented clinical trials will soon be available to finally prove the wonderful healing powers of Garlic.

Reply to seymour | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Rose | 2013/11/08

I have recently been researching AlliMax as a treatment for recurrent UTI.s Please tell me where this product is available in Johannesburg