Question
Posted by: lerato | 2004/01/16

Allergy Specialist

I have been suffering from an allergic reactions since December. Have taken cortizone tablets and anti-histamine, but the allegy returns after a week or so. The skin breaks into big welts or hives, and my GP is buffled by this. A blood test in Dec. showed allergy to shell fish, but I have not had sefood period for a time now, and the problem persits. I live in Pretoria and was wondering if you can proovide me with the name of an allergy specialist I can consult.

Lerato, I live in Pretoria and will only be able to refer you to someone around here. If you live somewhere else, you will have to ask your GP. Good luck.

2
Posted by: LERATO | 2004/01/19

Doctor,

I actually live in Pretoria east. A referral to any allergy specialist in Pretoria will be highly appreciated.
Thanks for the response

Reply to LERATO
Posted by: Lerato | 2004/01/18

Thanks for the response Doctor. I live in Pretoria East. A referral to any allergy specialist in Pretoria will be highly appreciated.

Reply to Lerato