Question
Posted by: Hettie | 2003/02/27

Allergy and food tolerance

I have an allergy & food tolerance to a lot of foods that makes it difficult to eat healthy and eat correctly. I also have candida and osteoperoses.
a list of food I am allergic too: Eggs with eg white on very high on my allergic list. Coffee, all yeasts, cheese, garlic, cod, halibat, spinich, peas, bell peppers, malt, soya beans, lamb, walnuts, sugar cane, sunflower seads, white pepper.
Could you please help me with a healthy diet to loose wheight and to eat healthy foods, and recipies.
Most foods have soya,malt yeast, or sugar in.
I am 46 years, and 10kg overweight.
Hettie

Dear Hettie
Because of the complexity of your conditions, I would like to suggest that you consult a clinical dietitian (phone (012) 998-5650 (mornings)) who will sit down with you and help to design a diet that helps you to lose weight, takes your multiple allergies and other medical conditions into account. I can't just prescribe a standard weight loss diet for you and you will not regret seeking help from the dietitian.