Question
Posted by: Aller | 2008/01/29

allergy

i have been having this kind of strange allergy for the past 16 months now..have been to
GP's, dermatologists ,physician and pathologist, and none of them could diagnose or get it treated...what happens is, it start with small itchy sores, then grows bigger than a R5 coin...and now i feel pain on the joints when they are about to develop..it something that happens everyday..and get swollen everywhere , on my finger,arms, and under my feet that i could bearly walk.. i took atarex, allermine ,allergex and many antihestamine that i could think of but none of them helped..i even tried aloe extra but still...pls help me with some natural thing that can help permanently..

Dear Aller
This sounds to me like an autoimmune disease and I think you should get a rheumatologist opinion too – try and get the results of all the tests you had so far to take with so that they don’t have to do double testing. If they can’t help I think you should see a qualified homeopath.