Posted by: Aller | 2008/01/29


i have been having this kind of strange allergy for the past 16 months now..have been to
GP's, dermatologists ,physician and pathologist, and none of them could diagnose or get it treated...what happens is, it start with small itchy sores, then grows bigger than a R5 coin...and now i feel pain on the joints when they are about to something that happens everyday..and get swollen everywhere , on my finger,arms, and under my feet that i could bearly walk.. i took atarex, allermine ,allergex and many antihestamine that i could think of but none of them helped..i even tried aloe extra but still...pls help me with some natural thing that can help permanently..

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Aller
This sounds to me like an autoimmune disease and I think you should get a rheumatologist opinion too – try and get the results of all the tests you had so far to take with so that they don’t have to do double testing. If they can’t help I think you should see a qualified homeopath.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.