Posted by: michelle | 2007/11/26



I think I may be allergic to some foods as I do get allergic reactions.

I always seem to be ill with one thing or the other and after taking herbal treatments for about a year I still think my illness is related to food.

I live in thornton heath, cr7 and would like to know where a good allergy clinic to be checked is.

Many thanks


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDietDoc

Dear Michelle
I am not sure if there are any specific allergy clinics in Thornton Heath, but I would recommend that you first discuss this problem with your gp. The dr will be able to send you to have allergy tests done to identify what exactly you are allergic to - this could be foods, grasses, pollen, even the herbal treatments you are taking. Once you have a diagnosis and if you should be allergic or intolerant to certain foods, then we can see what to do to your diet.
Best regards

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.