Question
Posted by: michelle | 2007/11/26

allergy

I think I may be allergic to some foods as I do get allergic reactions.

I always seem to be ill with one thing or the other and after taking herbal treatments for about a year I still think my illness is related to food.

I live in thornton heath, cr7 and would like to know where a good allergy clinic to be checked is.

Many thanks

Michelle

Dear Michelle
I am not sure if there are any specific allergy clinics in Thornton Heath, but I would recommend that you first discuss this problem with your gp. The dr will be able to send you to have allergy tests done to identify what exactly you are allergic to - this could be foods, grasses, pollen, even the herbal treatments you are taking. Once you have a diagnosis and if you should be allergic or intolerant to certain foods, then we can see what to do to your diet.