Question
Posted by: Allergy | 2007/05/21

Allergy

I sent a posting to you guys about my allegy...and advised to go see a dermatologist, i went there..and my conditions is now getting worse coz this allegry is growing big and spreading all over my body day and night...is the any herbs that i can use as i am tired of pills...

YHerbs are MUCH MUCH MUCH more likely to cause allergies than any medical medications --- but I am not an allergy specialist --- call your dermatologist and ask why your rash is getting worse --- or see another dermatologist. A rapidly spreading skin rash can be serious, so do see a medical doc asap, not a shrink

1
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/21

Just stay away from soap and bath with Elizabeth Annes baby shampoo - you know that pink stuff? DOn't clean with your bare hands.

Reply to Echelle