Posted by: Allergy | 2007/05/21


I sent a posting to you guys about my allegy...and advised to go see a dermatologist, i went there..and my conditions is now getting worse coz this allegry is growing big and spreading all over my body day and the any herbs that i can use as i am tired of pills...

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

YHerbs are MUCH MUCH MUCH more likely to cause allergies than any medical medications --- but I am not an allergy specialist --- call your dermatologist and ask why your rash is getting worse --- or see another dermatologist. A rapidly spreading skin rash can be serious, so do see a medical doc asap, not a shrink

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/21

Just stay away from soap and bath with Elizabeth Annes baby shampoo - you know that pink stuff? DOn't clean with your bare hands.

Reply to Echelle

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.