Question
Posted by: Craig | 2007/04/27

Allergy?

For a long time i've had black circles under my eyes, and my eyes seem to itch rather often, too. It's definitely not because of lack of sleep.

I've heard that this can be a symptom of some allergies, but i haven't been able to find out anything further.

Along with the black circles, about 2 years ago red marks appeared on my cheeks under my eyes, too.

Any ideas?

Dear Craig
The dark circles can be a sign of allergies - caused by swelling of the veins in the area due to congestion. - Try loratidine at night and beconase aqueous nosespray.