Question
Posted by: Itchy | 2007/03/23

Allergy

I have this allergy that always comes out only at night and every night...and its covers the whole of my body...(very big sores ).. when i wake up in the morning its only on my knees... then it disappears as the day go by....this has been going on since last September... went to 3 doctors... they gave me allergex pills...and works sometimes...what could be happening to me...

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Hi please post this to cyberdoc, not an occupational illness.

1
Posted by: Animal | 2007/04/26

I am a victim of allergies i.e. housemites dust, certain types of trees hayfever. I spent a lot on allergex tabs

Reply to Animal