Question
Posted by: Itchy | 2007/03/23

Allergy

I have this allergy that always comes out only at night and every night...and its covers the whole of my body...(very big sores ).. when i wake up in the morning its only on my knees... then it disappears as the day go by....this has been going on since last September... went to 3 doctors... they gave me allergex pills...and works sometimes...what could be happening to me...

Dear Itchy
You may be allergic to a soap or something you wash your linen with. Try using only plain green sunlight soap for your washing and bath with UEA. Ask your GP to give you a short course of cortisone tablets for a week. Try and identify the trigger?