Question
Posted by: Niloufar | 2004/11/17

Allergy?

3 months ago I visited Cape Town for the first time but I was back home on the second day due to a terrible headache, sorethroat, high temperature, watery eyes, itchy ears with brown jam like substance oozing out every two seconds and itchy nose, I thought all this was flu but I was told its allegy, I was given antihitemines and some nasal spray which worked, I went to cape town again 3 times with no problem untill last week same problem happened over again, my left bum started to itch and when I scrathed, I developed a big bump on my bum and now I have about 3 bumps around the same area and very itchy, I have developed red small rash around my arms and thighs wich is very itchy, please help as I cannot wear a swimsuit anymore, this rash leaves terrible looking scars

Niloufar, it sounds like you’re allergic to Cape Town. LOL I’m sorry to say that I have no idea what the problem is and don’t even to risk a guess without examining you first. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.