Question
Posted by: Thisa | 2003/02/04

allergy

hi, doc
I have this problem with lip balms, if i put lipstick on no matter which brand my upper lips gets swollen and i get these small waterly pimpels which are very fine. Even if i put Labello on my lips i get the same reaction, then after sometime it disapears. One time i had tissue oil on my face and it happened to spread to my lips and the same thing happened but it was worse this time, What could be the cause for this?Is there anything i can use to solve this problem?HELP

Thisa, it sounds like it’s some sort of allergy to something in the lipsticks. What it is, I can’t say for sure. The best would be to take them all and look for a common denominator. Good luck.