Posted by: Sade | 2008/08/03


Hello please help me with refferences of where i can get help.I' m highly allergic living on Zertec tablets as my lifeline.Even though im on the medication, I still get allergy attacks and i always end up in hospital everytime i have the attack.Im allergic to almost evrything.All the major allergens that you have listed here they came back with my results.So please Im desperate

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you contact your nearest hospital, in order to get the details for the closest allergy specialist in your area. He/she can assist you in treating your chronic allergies. In the meantime, you can ask your GP for a combination of Diprosone and Celestone injection. This might alleviate your symptoms for a period of three months.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.