Question
Posted by: mack | 2004/01/19

allergies

what causes the body to be tired, coordination of the body highly affected, unhappiness and total lack of concentration and forgetfullness?

Dear Mack
The first thing I would suspect is depression or anxiety. A person's psychological makeup can have a drastic effect on your physiological functioning. You could also be suffering from iron-deficiency anaemia or lack of thyroid hormone or insulin problems. It is, therefore, important to have a medical checkup to find out what is causing this decline in your health. I doubt that allergies are to blame. Please have such a checkup and once we have a diagnosis then we can make dietary changes.